Discovering the Silver Lining
We all have many lessons to learn throughout our lifetime and of course the lessons are different for every one of us. No two people are alike, therefore no two lessons will be alike, there may be similarities but they are uniquely designed for each of us. How we experience them depends on many factors, for instance below are what I believe are the factors I needed to allow myself to move forward in my life towards my purpose and passion.
1) I had to be Open
– If my mind and heart were not open I would not be in an available space of mind to be able to receive the signs and guidance I was given. Not everything comes in the package we expect and sometimes we have to expand our awareness to understand.
2) I had to be in Alignment ( Law of Attraction )
– To be in alignment with the universe and all that it has to offer I had to be in a positive state of mind. What you think of is what you attract, if I was in a negative state of mind I would attract everything that I don’t want because those would be the dominant thoughts.
3) I had to be Aware
– The bigger picture is my goal and where I want to get to. Along the way are just the daily routines and obstacles that I could not afford let bother or impede me and keep my eye on the prize.
4) I had to be Objective
– I had to work very hard to learn to be objective when reflecting on my experiences, it can be very difficult to step outside yourself and look at a situation objectively when you are emotionally connected.
How we perceive the signs, guidance and lessons we are given is something that is specifically hard-wired to each of us as individuals, the ultimate key is to be open within your mind and your heart and let your imagination flow.
I believe that everything that we experience is divinely connected to a higher power and that there is a master plan only we are not aware of it. I say this because in looking back I’ve found that I needed all the experiences I’ve had up to this point to get to where I am now, without them I may not have gone in the direction I am going or it may have taken much longer than it already has. My experiences have helped to prepare me for the future I am meant to live and I know it doesn’t stop here, there are many more experiences that I’m sure are on the horizon (good and bad) that will help elevate me to the level I need to be at to make the contribution in this world that I want to make and that I am meant to make.